original process flow
new process flow
1. You are a full time college student and want to buy the cheapest option to ski alot.(mobile)
2. You are already a member with a username John Smith and password 2783883929. You want to add four days to your card. (mobile)
3. You are 72 years old and want to buy the cheapest option to ski alot.
4. You are a mom who wants to get the cheapest option for season passes for a family of four. You then want to add money to your kids' accounts so they can buy food at the resort.
5. You are a family of four and want to buy tickets for a total of three days.
After usability testing the top three issues of the site were not being able to compare what is the cheapest option, not assigning the name to the card/ticket, and on season passes - did not realize there were multiple options; just stayed on first tab (7day).
There were also issues on the wording of some items and what was needed from the person when checking out.
ux / ui redesign and development
The UX/UI design of purchasing tickets through Stowe's online store could potentially turn customers away. To solve this problem I created a prototype for ordering tickets to be a painless experience. The prototype is optimized for desktop and touch devices and has been through user testing to find problems within the redesign.